- 24 hours for all FIT bookings (apart from Moat House Hotels and the Comfort Inn Westminster where the policy is 48 hours).
- FIT Cancellations must be received no later than 12:00 hrs (local time) on the day prior to arrival.
- On UK Public holidays, Saturday and Sundays, FIT cancellations must be entered no later than 12:00 hrs (local time) on the previous working day.
- FIT Cancellations received after 12:00 hrs on the day prior to arrival or if the client fails to show, will be subject to the 1st night cancellation charge.
- If you do not receive a re-confirmation from a member of our staff, within 24 hours, please contact us immediately, in order to avoid cancellation charges.
- In order to apply the right child policy (according to the specific hotels), we need to know by the time of the booking the total number of adults and children with their age or date of birth, as well as the breakdown per room (how many children sharing with 2 paying adults).
- Any additional passenger (adult or child) added may change the final number of rooms and/or the final invoicing amount.
- Any child under the age of 18 will not be accepted alone in one room and should at least share with an adult (21 years and over).
- However, any bookings involving children must be re-confirmed per writing by London Hotels Offer team.
- Cancellations received after 12.00 o clock the day before the arrival, or on the client's day of arrival, or if the client fails to show, will be subject to the 1st night cancellation charge according to the type and number of rooms booked.
- In the event of no-show, please note that we raise a 1 night's charge, which must be honoured.